Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Avery Claire's Room and Play Room

Even though these rooms aren't 100% complete, they're close enough to show you.

In Avery Claire's very first room, I had her monogram above her bed and loved it. I didn't do it in the rental house, but knew I wanted to do it again in the new house.
BB (Tia's mom), made pillows with fabric I found. I think they look perfect. Thanks, BB, for making the pillows for us! We hope you and Robert call us the next time you're coming through!!
  photo DSC_0045_zpsee86c3b0.jpg photo DSC_0043_zps06706bab.jpg
Notice the little girl in the too big, short sleeve Roll Tide shirt? Every day, she wants to put on a short sleeve shirt. I hide them after I wash them, hoping she'll forget about them. She doesn't, so I usually let her wear one as long as we're at home, inside. I know when summer gets here, she'll probably want to wear a hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants.  photo DSC_0046_zps043e72ff.jpg photo DSC_0047_zpsf22b7bee.jpg
This is what her bed looked like 60 seconds after I took the pictures and she said "Here, Mama, take a picture with me in my bed!"
  photo DSC_0048_zps3d591c6c.jpg photo DSC_0049_zps55c104e9.jpg

And here's the playroom {aka: classroom, grocery store, restaurant, monogramming room}. I absolutely love having a place to put the toys. They may not always stay in there, but I can always put them back in there and close the door. I do try to keep it organized, but if there are toys out of place when we go to bed at night, it doesn't bother me!
  photo DSC_0051_zpsd3b73840.jpg
My monogram machine lives on the table, but he's at the shop getting a new tension. Becca, there really was a problem and we'll get that blanket done as soon as I get it back!!

 photo DSC_0054_zpsf1c580c6.jpg
I had these pictures done way before Christmas and Santa forgot to deliver them to Clay Co for a Christmas Eve delivery. He remembered about 30 minutes away from home that he'd left them!  photo DSC_0056_zps6ee9a9d5.jpg

Poor baby just started antibiotics today for another UTI. We went to the doctor last Friday, but they had to culture the urine and it took until today to be able to pinpoint the bacteria to know how to treat her. We're hoping this one stemmed from constipation, too. And we're doing breathing treatments and Nasonex because she has coughed her head off yesterday and today. The Nasonex worked wonders at 4:00 am when the breathing treatment, cough medicine, and Vicks on the feet trick failed to work. She usually hops up in the morning and this morning, she told me she didn't wanna get up. Neither did Mama or Daddy! Hoping for a better night's sleep tonight!

Say a prayer we can get the cough stopped and the UTI cleared up. Thank God she's such a champ at taking medicine!
 photo DSC_0057_zps5e73ba81.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate Avery Claire isn't feeling great. Praying for a better night for all. I LOVE her big girl room and playroom. She will enjoy spending time in the playroom. Your colors are beautiful in all the rooms. My fav may be the kitchen- love love. Thanks for sharing!!! Love and miss always!!

Anonymous said...

Last comment from Tia :) I feel like I'm texting and don't have to type my name!!

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I love your big girl room and playroom! I am so happy that your mommy and daddy did the monogram above your bed again! Love it! Thanks Brenda for the pretty pillows for our sweet girl's room! Santa, I love the cute prints in the playroom! Sweet girl, Nana is praying that your UTI clears up quickly and that you stop coughing! I hope that you all sleep well tonight! I love and miss y'all soooo much! Nana

Anonymous said...

It's hard to play basketball with something draped over your goal Brooke.....especially when it looks like you had to take the net off to put it through the rim!!!!!!!

Post a Comment