Sunday, January 13, 2013

The BIG 3-0

Friday, I turned the BIG 3-0. It really didn't bother me at all. I'm so very thankful to have such a sweet, healthy family, sweet friends, a job I love, a spare tire that will get me where I need to go, a beautiful new home. There are so many families who are worried about health or money or who have lost someone they love. I am thankful to be thirty!

Avery Claire and I had planned to go have a birthday breakfast, but just like every other morning that week, we were running behind. We had just enough time to go through the drive thru and pull over and eat together in the back seat of the car. Sweetest breakfast I've had in awhile.
 Photobucket
Tammy, the sweet lady at work that I couldn't live without, had me surprises on my desk when I got to work. She takes such good care of me! Photobucket
My loves took me to dinner Friday night Photobucket
Nana and Papa came Friday night. Saturday we shopped and had another birthday dinner! I very much enjoyed my 30th birthday weekend and couldn't asked for more!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, your dad and I loved being with you to celebrate your 30th birthday! You have always been such a sweet blessing to us! You are BEAUTIFUL- inside and out! WE are so very thankful for you and your happy life! We love you sooooo very much! Mom & Dad

Post a Comment