Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gettin' Settled

We're slowly getting things in place. And when I say slowly, I mean that very sincerely. I haven't put many knickknacks in place and don't think I'm gonna. I haven't hung anything and don't think I'll hang much.
School started back Wednesday and it's been hard to get back in the swing of things. Avery Claire had gotten on a stay up late, sleep late, nap late schedule and we were loving it. Makes me look forward to summer!

We are loving our house. We have a garage that both cars fit into. We have room to turn around in our kitchen - when we're all three in the room. I can sit in the living room and not have a chaotic feeling inside because of all of the toys and clutter around!
These pictures are random. My Grandmother Joann and her friend Nita came to visit this weekend and I took not one picture. We loved having them visit and hope they come back soon!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Even a little girl's gotta have her phone. She tells me she "doesn't have facebook on her phone."
Photobucket

My sis-in-law knew I'd wanted this little treasure but wouldn't spend the $ on it. LOVING it!!!
Photobucket

We're ready for the big game tomorrow night!! Roll Tide!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful! I love you all, Nana

Post a Comment