Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Phone Dump

Most of the pictures I have on my phone I post to Instagram and/or Facebook...but not all of you have Instagram and Facebook, so just in case...

Ready to go shop and eat with Mommy and Daddy

 photo IMG_0121_zps0d3a1d2c.jpg
Avery Claire likes to take "selfies" of us so she can look at them.

 photo IMG_0129_zps8be0dd2b.jpg photo IMG_0125_zps79c7c6b1.jpg photo IMG_0124_zps7c4688e7.jpg photo IMG_0123_zpsbe26ce8c.jpg
The girl loves to watch Barney in the car.

 photo IMG_0145_zps488495f7.jpg
These times are so rare, but that makes me love them and appreciate them so much more when they do happen.

 photo IMG_0147_zpsa734eb3e.jpg 
I worked on cleaning the house last Friday....as I cleaned, Avery Claire cooked. She had a feast lined up ready for us when I was done.

 photo IMG_0149_zps92d116ca.jpg
This is what a girl looks like at her 6:30 wake-up call when she laid in her bed and didn't go to sleep until 10:00 the night before. She does not want to get up!!

 photo IMG_0159_zps53d19696.jpg 
We had the football banquet last night, so Avery Claire stayed with Becca and Daniel. We seriously don't know what we'd do without friends who love our girl and take such good care of her!!

 photo IMG_0162_zps83b10da2.jpg
We DVR'ed an episode of Dora called "Grandma's House." Avery Claire knows it by heart and LOVES it. She'll watch it over and over. She knows that Dora calls her grandma "abuela" and loves to say "Swiper, no swiping!!"

 photo IMG_0167_zps66525870.jpg
 I gave her She found some Expo markers the other night. She has written all over her little white board {and possibly her arms}. She loves to practice writing her 'A's'. Tonight, she wanted me to show her a 'G.' And she wrote all over her arm and told me she needed to show it to Mrs. Misty at school tomorrow. I told her we could probably put it on paper and then take that to Mrs. Misty. She was excited about that and then when I gave her the paper, she smashed her arm against it. She was literally "putting it on the paper." Guess I should explain myself a little better.

And Little Bill. He's still with us. But he has been literally laying on the rocks OR floating vertically in the water. Nothing has changed about how we feed him or take care of him, but I'm worried he's about to kick the bucket. I have to admit that every time I go to check on him, I feel partly relieved when I see his little gills move. And I feel slightly another way. I'll let you figure that out. I changed his water tonight and seriously thought he was a goner. Then I jiggled his cup around and he started swaying and moving. Maybe he's got a little fight left in him. I googled it - Beta fish have a life span of 2-6 years.
  photo IMG_0171_zps5b19d644.jpg photo IMG_0172_zpsafbe472f.jpg

3 comments:

Elena said...

2-6 YEARS!!!??!!! YIKES that's a long time for a fish. Yeah, I would probably feel "the other way" too. ;) If Little Bill goes on to live in that big fish bowl in the sky maybe you could just replace him and AC would never know;)

Brandi said...

Yeah Little Bill is fixing to die :( Each Beta we got would do that near the end. I'm with Elena, have a replacement ready and maybe AC will never know.

Anonymous said...

Love those selfies! Thanks Becca for taking such good care of our sweet Avery Claire while our beautiful Davis couple goes to the banquet!
I pray that someday y'all live closer to us! I would love to spend more time with you all! Our sweetie is growing up soooo fast! I am ready for y'all to visit us in Clay County! Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment