Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Roll Tide!! Beat the Irish!!

I had to take Avery Claire to the dr. to check for another UTI yesterday (she didn't have one, but apparently constipation can mimic a UTI). When I sent this picture to Dusty 15 minutes before our appointment time and 15 minutes before his mandatory faculty meeting, he said he just knew Bama was doomed.
 Photobucket
We took his truck to the dr. and he changed my tire. I'm thankful for a sweet husband who came as soon as I let him know we needed him and didn't mind one bit that I left him with my troubles.

I got a few snuggles in the chair while we watched the game last night. I think Avery Claire got to see the first 3 touchdowns.
Photobucket

Photobucket 

I'll be honest - after she went to bed, I didn't see many more touchdowns myself. But what I did watch of the game was so much fun! I love watching a stress-free national championship game!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roll Tide! What an awesome game!
Brooke, we are very thankful for your sweet husband! We are so grateful that he does such a great job taking care of our "girls!" Love to you all! Nana

Post a Comment