Saturday, February 8, 2014

Daddy Might Be a Sucker


This girl is seriously too precious for words. If you know her, you know she is just as sweet as she looks. I love her sweet little heart. 

I had a women's conference Friday night and Saturday morning. I started preparing Avery Claire early so she'd be okay with me coming home after school and then leaving again. When her Daddy promised her a trip to Walmart, she quickly told me "bye" and never looked back. 
They made a trip to Hibbett, where they found a deal on new tennis shoes they just couldn't pass up. She also <strike> suckered </strike> talked him into a 25 pack of chapstick, lip gloss, and nail polish she's been eyeing for some time. You can't turn her down, really. It's dangerous. 

She came to me while I was in the tub and was worried about cleaning the bottom of her new shoes 'cause they'd gotten dirty at places with dirty floors, like Walmart. 


By the way, if you haven't heard of Natalie Askew, you will. She goes to our church and has a single out called "Lay Them Down." You should download it!! I absolutely love to hear her sing and was so excited to know she would be leading this weekend! 

Pray for our church, please. Pray for our pastor as he leads our church through a really hard thing. And pray for the many people who were affected by a really horrible situation. I pray God uses this for His glory, even if it's hard to see now. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful that you enjoyed the conference! I know that it was a blessing! Also thankful that our sweet girl had a fun night with her daddy! Y'all are such wonderful parents! We are so proud of you both! Avery Claire is so blessed to have y'all! We are praying for your church family! God is Good! We love y'all!

Post a Comment