Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Visitors and Bed Head

We had visitors last weekend. Mommy and Daddy got to have a much needed date afternoon/evening, of which we got not one picture.

We had a Phase 10 game night.


The last couple of times Nana and "Pops" came, she has been so sad when they left. She told me "I just wish God would break their house so they could come live with us." Really, we hope nothing happens to "break their house," but she says it would be so fun if we didn't have to drive to their house. She was excited that they went to church and ate lunch with us before they left this time!


I try to get her to skip Sunday naps, but this was unavoidable. 


And I just had to take a picture of this bed head. They still take naps at school, so she stays awake and plays in her bed until around 10 every night. Then 6:15 hits her hard. And this is what she looks like eating breakfast. This is one of those she'll make me take down one day. 





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun! Avery Claire, we are always so sad when we have to leave y'all! I have shed many tears on the way home! We live too far away! I pray that in God's perfect timing, y'all will be closer to us! We would love it! We love every minute that we spend with y'all! Love, Papa & Nana

Post a Comment