Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


Avery Claire has been so excited about Valentine's Day this year. She couldn't wait to take her Valentine's cards (which I didn't even get a picture of!) to her friends at school. We printed cards that said "Valentine, You Make Me GLOW!" and punched holes for a glow bracelet to stick through them. They turned out super cute! 

She was ready to go this morning because her class was having a party! She picked out this bear a couple of weeks ago and was so shocked that we'd snuck it to surprise her!

I got to go her party for just a few minutes. I love seeing her and her sweet little friends interact at school!


We got Outback to go to avoid the long waits. It's evidence, I guess, that we're getting old. 


I don't need Valentine's Day to tell these two how much I love them. I'm so proud they're mine and thank God for them every day. 


I walked into the kitchen to find all of her Valentine's Day loot lined up on the kitchen floor. "Mom, don't clean this up, okay? I need it tomorrow." As she stuffed her mouth with yet another piece of candy from said loot. 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to our happy Davis family! We love you all so very much! Papa and Nana

Post a Comment