Monday, June 1, 2015

Avery Claire's First Art Lesson

Avery Claire loves to draw, color, paint, create...she's very artsy and very good at it. When the art teacher at my school, Anna, posted that she was doing art lessons this summer, Avery Claire was so tickled. So, we're taking the summer off of gym again, and we're doing art lessons! She was soooooo excited.

Kristin's {another sweet friend from school} little boy, Micah, is also taking lessons at the same time.


Avery Claire was so proud of her painting and couldn't wait to find a place for it at home!! She even critiqued it on the way home, worried about the X's on the palm tree and worrying that they didn't look like the one's Mrs. Anna did! 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your art work! I have always thought that you have so much artistic talent! Nana is so proud of you, sweetie! I love you bunches!

Steph said...

Great job, Avery Claire! I love your painting!!

Post a Comment