Tuesday, June 2, 2015

First Pool Trip

I had a dermatologist appointment this morning, and we met Ms. Fenn for lunch afterwards. Bennett snuggled right up to her!


We hit the pool for the first time this afternoon. It was FREEZING, I tell ya. I remember being a kid and swimming in water that was so cold and it not bothering me a bit. So I let this girl swim, but I refused to get in. 


She might tell you she wasn't cold, but this picture tells me otherwise. 


Look at this swimming cutie. He dressed the part, even though he didn't get in, either. He probably would've loved it if his Mama could've handled it. 




He enjoyed himself anyway. 





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you and Matt swimming in cold water too! Nana needs warm water to swim. Love our sweet babies!

Post a Comment