Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Dusty, these two are my greatest blessings, and I wouldn't have them without you. Thank you for being the best Daddy and the best husband. Ten years ago, I had such big dreams for us, and you have made every one of them come true. You're the fun in our funny, the teller of the bestest stories, checker of all weird noises, fixer of everything broken, putter-together of all toys and gadgets, and the calm to our crazy. I'm so glad you're ours. We love you so very much!



In other news, Bennett got a "pen" this week. The boy is everywhere. 


I'm afraid he's gonna be a climber, crawler-under-everything boy!! 


Happy Father's Day!!


This Papa is one of a kind. I love the way you love my babies, and the way they love you. I'm so proud to call you my daddy. You're selfless, kind, calm, loving, and Godly, all of the things I strive to be.  I love you so much!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day! I love y'all bunches! Nana

Post a Comment