Friday, August 13, 2010

Confidentiality

I'm thinking about getting the lady that cleans our house to sign a confidentiality agreement...I can only imagine what she tells her friends about our house. If you know me, you know that I used to be extremely OCD about my Thursday cleaning day. I cleaned my entire house every Thursday afternoon. I want a clean house for the weekend, but I don't want to spend my weekend cleaning it...And I want it all cleaned at once-not vacuumed one day, dusted the next, etc. As you can imagine, that all "went to pot" when our sweet girl came along. Now, our house is cluttered from one end to the other, and it just doesn't bother me...until I look at our pictures and see all of the "stuff" in the background. Don't pretend you haven't noticed...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
So, here's our clutter disclaimer: We do live in a clean house, but it may be messy. However, lots of fun takes place here and we figure it's way more important to enjoy our time as a family than it is to worry about the "stuff" that may be lying around...It's all for a good cause!

5 comments:

Bridgette said...

Your house does not look messy AT ALL! Like you said you have more important things to worry about. Avery Claire is a doll! Love the pics you post of her. :)

Rosie said...

I like your clutter disclaimer. And fyi: all I've noticed is all the fun toys that Avery Claire has. Not any clutter. It looks just like our house :)

Elena said...

You have a cleaning lady????? I am soooo jealous!!!! I want one!

Anonymous said...

What's "important" really does change, doesn't it, glad your enjoying your "little angel" and not worrying about the stuff. Glad your first wk went good, hope the 3 of you have a great weekend!! Love all of you, Mema

Anonymous said...

Brooke and Dusty, We think your home is beautiful! It is filled with so much love! Avery Claire is so blessed to have a Mommy and Daddy who make her their #1 priority! She is such a happy baby girl. We are so glad that you both are enjoying every minute with her! Lots of Love From Dad and Mom

Post a Comment