Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mommy Loves You

Avery Claire, sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by how much I love you that it brings me to tears....
Like yesterday, when I was sitting at the computer and turned around to see this face:
Photobucket

You are the most perfect, most precious baby girl in the entire world to me! I truly loved you while you were growing in my belly, but I had no idea how much that love would grow when I met you in person. I am so proud to be your Mommy, Avery Claire, and I love you (and every look on your sweet face) more than words can say!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian and I can't get over how much that sweet baby girl is growing up so fast! and WOW, that first picture of AC in the tub...could Dusty have a child that looks more like him???

Can't wait to see her in some Crimson and White!!
Love, Rana

Anonymous said...

Looks like Avery Claire is feeling better. Brooke, you're the best mommy, enjoy every minute. She take's my breath away too.Love, Mema

Brandi said...

What a sweet post! Avery Claire is so blessed to have you for a mommy!

Anonymous said...

Brooke, I always knew that you would be the best mommy ever! Avery Claire is such a blessed little girl to have you for her mommy! It fills my heart with so much joy to know that you are experiencing the love that only a mommy knows! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Avery Claire holding her feet! This sweet post makes me miss you all so much! Hugs and Kisses from Nana

Anonymous said...

God is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the uncle

Anonymous said...

Precious baby girl and mommy!!! You both are so blessed. Love you all!!
the friend (love "the uncle")

Anonymous said...

Brooke.. you are such a great mommy , but everyone knew you would be .. Avery Claire is so blessed to have you to love and nurture her ..she is adorable and i cannot wait to meet her .. thanks for sharing the most amazing pics and comments of your everyday lives.. i love you all
BEV

Rosie said...

You are definitely a proud mommy! It shows...and I could see why w/such an adorable face to look at every day!

Post a Comment