Sunday, August 1, 2010

Enjoying Our Time

Summer is coming to an end, and we're soooo not ready for school to start. But we've decided to count our blessings and thoroughly enjoy the time we have together!! We are truly blessed to have a happy marriage and a happy, healthy baby girl! We couldn't ask for more and thank God every day for our blessings!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Since school is starting back, I've got to start cooking supper more often!! Do what, Mama? What does that word mean, cook?
Photobucket

Avery Claire hasn't watched Mommy prepare many meals. She was pretty amazed tonight as she played in her swing while Mommy cooked supper.
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Good luck starting school! I know you'll miss her soooo much and it will kill you the first time you leave her with the babysitter, but hang in there, it gets better! I promise! Leaving Noah the first day was horrible!!!! But, the good thing is, he was always so, so happy to see me every afternoon. And I know she'll be the same! That will melt your heart!

Rosie said...

Such a happy baby! Gavin doesn't like to hang out in the kitchen when I cook, so I either start the dishwasher or turn the air vent on over the stove. Otherwise he is screaming! Hopefully Avery Claire will cooperate for you!

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful for the happy Davis family! Avery Claire is so very blessed to have such wonderful parents! We love you, Papa, Nana, and Uncle Matt

Anonymous said...

It has been toooo long since I have seen all of
you. Avery Claire is growing and she looks so
happy in the pictures. I know you do hate to
start to school. It will be hard to leave her
but it will get better. I love all of you.
Give Avery Claire a hug and kiss for me.
Love, Grandmother Joann

Post a Comment