Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Daddy Loves You

Avery Claire, this isn't Daddy's type of thing (this blogging business), but I will do anything for you when you look into my eyes. The sweetest thing in the world is when you look up at me and give me that sweet grin. Daddy's heart melts!

Photobucket


Photobucket

You're the most beautiful baby in the world. I know people say that you look like me now, but let's hope for your sake that you look like your Mommy later on. The best part of my day is when I get to come home and play with you.
Photobucket


Photobucket

I never could have imagined how you would change our lives. You've only been with us for five months, but I cannot remember life without you. Your Mommy and I love you so very much.

Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I'm sitting at my desk crying. Dusty, I always knew you would be the best daddy in the whole world, i'm so proud of you. maybe now, you can understand how much I love you. The pictures of you and sweet beautiful Avery Claire are so precious, she looks like your little buddy. she's a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy. Enjoy every minute!!! God has blessed our family !!!!Love all 3 of you so much. Mema

Anonymous said...

dusty , i knew you would be a great daddy and i can see from these pics how much you and Avery Claire adore each other .. everything changes when you have a child ,you realize you will do anything for that child . it makes you love your wife more and appreciate everything she did to bless you with a happy healthy beautiful baby girl.. i cannot wait to meet her.. i love you all. thanks for sharing all these special times with us.. BEV

Elena said...

I love that Avery has brought out the soft side in Big D!!! Third picture down is my favorite! So sweet:)

Brandi said...

WOW! You guys can make somebody cry! What a great post! Avery Claire is truly blessed!

Anonymous said...

Dusty, I always knew that you would be the best daddy! Avery Claire is so blessed to have you as her daddy! It is such a joy to watch you with your sweet baby! Thanks so much for taking such wonderful care of our "girls"! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Kathy

Post a Comment