Saturday, August 7, 2010

Visitors

This weekend, Papa, Nana, Mema, and Aunt Steph came to visit!! We enjoyed spending time with them and hope they all come back soon!
They all stayed with Avery Claire Friday night while Daddy was at practice and Mommy was at Back-to-School night. Here are the lovely 3rd grade teachers that I work with:


Photobucket

Today, us girls went on a little shopping trip...we had a very enjoyable day! Avery Claire is a great shopper, and it's a good thing!
Photobucket


Tonight, Dusty and I watched the final episode of Lost. If you didn't watch this show when it was on T.V., watch it now....it's awesome. I started watching it when I was pregnant and home all of the time...Dusty got interested, and we got hooked.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a great weekend! I am so glad that you like to shop Avery Claire! You were such a sweet girl! Love, Nana

Post a Comment