Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our Week So Far

School is in full swing, so life is hectic these days! Mommy leaves work ASAP to go pick up Avery Claire from daycare!
Avery Claire is loving daycare!! She just smiles at Ms. Teresa and Ms. Brittany when we take her in, and she is talking and happy to see us when we pick her up! We're so thankful that she is happy and adjusting so well!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Football practice is also in full swing, so Avery Claire is soaking up what little time she gets to spend with Daddy!

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana misses her sweet Avery Claire! I am so glad that she is adjusting to her babysitters so well! Love ya'll

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I am so glad that Mommy finally had time to post some pictures. It has been so long since I have seen you that I needed an
Avery Claire fix. I am glad that you like
your day care so it is not so hard for Mommy to leave you. I love you and hope it won't be too long before I can see all of you. Love
Grandmother Joann

Brandi said...

That is the sweetest little picture of Avery Claire laying on her Daddy! She's giving him lots of lovin' it looks like!

Anonymous said...

such sweet pics ! its makes it much easier on Mommy and daddy when avery claire is happy at day care : )
bev

Post a Comment