Friday, September 3, 2010

Are you ready...

for some college football? We watched the first game of the season last night.

Photobucket

And we're ready for some Bama football Saturday!

Photobucket

What, Mommy?! You mean Bama doesn't play today?

Photobucket

Oh, man! I thought we were going to cheer on the Tide tonight!

Photobucket

Now you tell me I have to wait another whole day!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Oh, well!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm still excited!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Wait a minute? What's that on the couch?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious and happy little Bama Baby! Roll Tide! So glad to see a well and smiling Avery Claire! We love you! Missing you so much! Papa, Nana, and Uncle Matt

Brandi said...

Enjoy the game today Avery Claire!

Anonymous said...

I love how her feet move with her as she is laughing! I'm so glad her outfits fit her! I was worried when I saw how fast she was growing! She is adorable! Roll Tide! Let us know if any of you go to a game! We would love to meet up with you. Rana and girls

Post a Comment