Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Masterpiece

When I was little, my favorite tape (yeah, we didn't have CDs) was Sandi Patti and the Friendship Company. I loved it and knew every word to every song! So, I had to have it for Avery Claire, except I ordered the CD.

When I started listening to the songs, I still remembered every word to every one. She loves it, too, by the way.

When I got to this song, I couldn't help but cry (more like bawl my eyes out). As many times as I sang this song as a little girl, I could never have imagined the meaning behind it. If you've never heard it, or if it's been a long time, take a few minutes to listen to it. It's not so important that you watch the video - I haven't even watched all of the video - I have my own little video playing in my head while I listen...and I still bawl my eyes out every time!



Here's our masterpiece...isn't she perfect? How could you look at God's work and not believe He exists?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, this is the sweetest post, I'm sitting here bawling. I know now since you are a mommy, that song is special... you are the best mommy and I'm so proud of you. I know GOD has great plans for our little masterpiece and her mommy and daddy. I love all of you, Mema

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet song! This song brings back so many precious memories of my little masterpieces! We listened to this tape at least a million times and this song always has brought tears! I know that Avery Claire will enjoy this CD as much as her mommy did. Brooke, you are such a wonderful mommy and I am so happy that you can share this special music with your little masterpiece!
I love you, Mom

Post a Comment