Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Tooth

Our baby girl has her first tooth!
Photobucket
Mommy discovered it in the check-out line at WalMart this afternoon. I couldn't wait to get home and wash my hands and feel of it!
It's just barely broken through the gum. We haven't been able to get many looks, because it usually is covered up by a little tongue. But, it's there and it's sharp. Avery Claire keeps her finger in her mouth - she just can't figure out what's going on in there! She hasn't been fussy and has still been sleeping great - we hope all of the teeth come in this quietly!
Photobucket

She sat up straight by herself for the first time last night, but only for a few seconds at a time.
Photobucket
After a few seconds, she took the frog stance again.
Photobucket
We'll call that official when she doesn't tip over after a minute. Besides, our baby's growing up way too fast, and Mommy & Daddy can only handle one milestone per day!! We love you, sweet, precious, silly girl!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Awww! Avery Clsire you're growing up too fast! Slow down! I enjoyed talking to your Mommy this afternoon! She told me just how much she loves you and how big you are getting. I hope I get to see y'all soon! Love, Aunt B

Anonymous said...

Another precious 1st for our sweet Avery Claire! Nana is so glad that your mommy is blogging for you to see some day! I love you so very much!

Rosie said...

YAY for the tooth and sitting up! I can't wait till G's teeth finally break though. They've been awful on him!

Post a Comment