Thursday, September 9, 2010

PJ's

I just thought I loved those footie pj's (and I still do)...until we pulled these out.
Is this not the cutest, sweetest thing you've ever seen?!


Photobucket
Mommy & Daddy just couldn't get enough of this sweet girl in these cute pj's!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Trying to figure something out
Photobucket
Photobucket
And because I can't wait to show you:
Photobucket
Mrs. Goodwin got a new monogramming/embroidery machine, and she made this for Avery Claire. We watched her make it and it's not a simple task (at least to me it wouldn't be!).
Is this not the most precious little Halloween outfit you've ever seen?
Thank you, Mrs. Goodwin, for making this for us! We LOVE it and can't wait to wear it!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

How sweeet! I love the top that Mrs. Goodwin made! I am thinking about getting a monogramming machine. I need to know more about the one she has. I'll call you sometime!

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are cute in anything, but there's nothing like a sweet baby in her pjs, those are sooo cute. Donna did good with her machine, it is so cute and I can't wait to see it on you. Love ya bunches and miss you, Mema

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, Nana loves your Gap pajamas! You are adorable! You look so sweet sitting in your Bumbo seat. Thank you Donna for the cute Halloween onesie! Love from Nana

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

What brand are her pj's? I have a slight addiction to buying Old Navy pj's! She looks super cute in them! I can not wait to bust out the girls Halloween outfits! What is AC going to be for Halloween?

Post a Comment