Friday, February 25, 2011

I know, I know....

...you're looking for a "Happy 11 Months" post!! I've started it, but I'm in the midst of getting things outside for a yard sale tomorrow (at which I'll probably make all of $5). So, I'll get the 11 month post up asap tomorrow!
Avery Claire did not have an ear infection. They "borrowed some snot" - a.k.a. tested her for RSV - it was negative. They acted like this was going to be awful. Need we remind them that our baby had to give a urine sample via catheter at 4 months? Sucking a little snot from her nose was no.big.deal!!!
Dr. Allen said her eye goop was probably a result of a bacterial infection and gave us drops for that (which Dusty had a lovely time trying to get at the pharmacy!). Dr. said the cough is probably a result of several different bouts with the crud/croup/colds she's dealt with over the last few weeks...since she does attend outside childcare. Welcome to the joys of daycare, folks! Anyway, she doesn't feel bad, she's eating, sleeping, and playing. So, we're counting our blessings that we have to put a couple of drops in her eyes every day for a few days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, we are so happy that your ears are not infected! We miss the Davis family so much!! Nana is excited about our fun weekend coming up! Brooke, I hope you have a great yard sale! Lots of love to you all!! Nana

Ashley said...

I'm so glad that sweet girl does not have an ear infection! Hope your yard sale turns out great...I need to have one myself! :)

Brandi said...

So glad Avery Claire is not too sick! Eye drops.....yuck! SOOO hard to get in their eyes at that age! But, at least that's all it is!

Post a Comment