Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where's Win?

Every day, as soon as we get Avery Claire out of her carseat after school, she heads straight for the window to look for Win. She bangs on the window and looks to us to call him if she can't see him.

Photobucket

Today, she was so happy to see him laying in the yard!

Photobucket

*Although my windows do need washing, there is a screen on them that makes them look extremely dirty in these pictures! I promise they aren't quite as nasty as they look!!
*Also ignore the dirty "daycare socks." We have several pair that are worn only to daycare!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest booty ever!

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are so beautiful!! Your hair is getting so long! Nana misses you so much! Tonight when I was talking to your mommy, I thought I heard you say "mama". So sweet!! I love you precious little girl!!!

Rosie said...

LOL-no need to explain the window and socks. Our window actually is as dirty as it looks b/c my dogs won't stay off of it. It's so cute watching babies' fascination w/dogs!

Post a Comment