Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Your Daddy

Avery Claire, I hope you realize how lucky you are to have a Daddy like yours. Not only is he the very best husband Mommy could have ever dreamed of, but he thinks you, little girl, hung the moon.

He's not a mushy guy, but you turn him to mush. It's very sweet and makes my heart melt. He's a very clean guy, but will change your diaper and wipe up a mess for you in a heartbeat. He bathes you. He feeds you. He chases you. He plays with you. And plays with you. He tickles you. He delights in kisses from you. And gives you countless kisses every day.
Photobucket

Mommy's heart could burst with love for you and your Daddy. We have such a happy life, and I thank God for you and him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We thank God for Avery Claire's wonderful daddy & mommy! She is so blessed to have such a sweet and loving home! I love you all, Nana

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I'm so proud of your daddy, I always knew he would be the best daddy...his daddy loved and enjoyed him so much!! Never changed too many diapers though...Love ya bunches, Mema

Post a Comment