Sunday, January 30, 2011

Church

Either we were out of town or it was below 20 degrees several Sundays during the holidays. So, we didn't make it to church for several Sundays in a row. One of my students told another student "I go to church with Mrs. Davis. Well...sometimes." While I proceeded to explain to her where we'd been, I told myself we could not use cold weather + baby as an excuse anymore!! So, we've made it to church lately!!
Here's the prettiest little girl in the world after church today.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And (just so we can remember it), here's a note we found in Avery Claire's bag one Sunday not long ago. What proud parents were we!!
Photobucket

We had a fun afternoon playing at home. We all took a long, wonderful, much-needed nap this afternoon!

You've got mail - she loves to get her "mail" from her pretend mailbox. Can you see her snack all over her face? And shirt?
Photobucket
The teeth have broken through, and Avery Claire can feel them!
Photobucket
Isn't that the cutest little booty you've ever seen?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Avery Claire, I have to agree with your mommy! You ARE the prettiest little girl in the whole wide world!!!

Elena said...

The kid saying that about church is hilarious!!!!! I love it. That's the Lord speaking to you through them:)

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are not only the prettiest little girl in the world, but also the sweetest, smartest, and happiest. It makes me so happy to see how much your mommy & daddy are treasuring every moment with you. I love your beautiful outfit! Hugs & Kisses from Nana

Post a Comment