Monday, January 17, 2011

Sweet Frances

Today we said goodbye to a very sweet, precious lady! I was very honored to be called one of her grandchildren because she was such a big part of my life growing up.
I will never buy Avery Claire jewelry without thinking of Frances and how she loved to wear jewelry (and give jewelry...so much of my jewelry came from her). And I will never think about Christmas and wrapping presents without thinking about Frances. She loved pretty wrapping like no one else, and always tried so hard to not tear the paper. I'll always remember Elton giving her a hard time about that. The Great Mouse Hunt is in Avery Claire's bookshelf today - it was my favorite book to read at Frances' and Elton's, and I have it to share with my little girl - the very same one I used to read. It's a little worn out.). I will always cherish my sweet memories of sweet Frances.
Click here if you'd like to check out what Avery Claire did today!!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

So sorry for the loss of your Sweet Frances.

Anonymous said...

We will all miss our sweet Frances! We will cherish our precious memories of our dear Frances! She was a special, generous lady! The Crenshaws

Post a Comment