Monday, January 24, 2011

Whew!

We haven't fallen off the face of the earth. The blogger police (a.k.a. Aunt Steph) accused me of losing my password to my blog account. I jokingly told her that I'd had so few comments, I thought every one had stopped reading!!
We really haven't had anything going on that's made us any busier than usual - other than a very nosy, very quick, almost 10 month old little girl.
I had planned to catch up on blogging this weekend, but we had to do some major cleaning up of the pig-stye we were living in...and I slept so much better last night knowing that my house is straightened up and cleaned, my summer clothes have finally been swapped out for my winter clothes, and my yard sale pile is ready to be boxed up for a late winter/early spring yard sale! And I've been trying to go to bed early - I cannot get up in the mornings!
So, I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of our growing, silly, precious, funny, sweet Avery Claire. We are loving life around here, but I'm going to try to be a better blogger!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay! I know I've missed your posts and seeing your cute little girl!

Ashley said...

We've missed seeing that sweet face!! I bet you get A LOT of comments on this post...just so you know your posts are not done in vain! ;) It always amazes me at the people who actually read my blog, but don't "follow" or comment. Wanda said my post about her was "the buzz" at church Sunday. She hadn't read it yet, so she had to run home and log on, lol! :)

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you look so tall in your walker! You are growing up so fast! It is hard to believe that you will be 10 months old tomorrow!(on Aunt B's birthday!) Nana is missing her sweet, precious, and beautiful grandbaby! Hope to see you all this weekend! Love you all so very much!

Steph said...

Well, I hate I had to be the one to shame you (haha just kidding), but I couldn't wait to see pics of this precious baby girl!! AC, you just get more beautiful by the day! I love you, your mommy, & daddy so much!

Elena said...

I encouraged the blog police to hit you up about the lack of activity. I love the title "Blog Police"- perfect!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Brooke, I love these pictures!! Avery Claire, you are a doll, love the bath picture and with your daddy's cap, and I'm afraid the walker pictures won't be around for too much longer. I Love you pretty girl!! Mema

Brandi said...

Avery Claire you are sooo big! You look like you've grown a foot since you were at my house! Thanks "blogger police"...we now have some new pictures of this sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 months Avery Claire!!!! What are you doing in the tub? giving mommy a kiss, you are a silly girl. Can't wait to see you. Love ya bunches, Mema

Rosie said...

That second picture is so funny! I was wondering where you went. I just assumed, like everyone else, that you were sick.
Doesn't it just feel like a load off your shoulders when you clean your house from top to bottom? I did the same thing this past Sunday & feel so much more relaxed.

Louise said...

I know the feeling!!! I just blogged and it had been over a month since last time!!! But I'm just falling behind....on everything!!!! I'm working on my house, little by little and starting to get back on track with the blog!! But I do enjoy yours!!! All your pictures are so cute!

Post a Comment