Friday, January 28, 2011

First Steps

Our baby girl took her first steps tonight!! Nana is here visiting, and Avery Claire loves her glasses! She was standing up in front of me (Mommy), and reaching for Nana's glasses. I helped her balance, and she took 3.whole.steps. to get to Nana!! Daddy's at a coaching clinic, so we called him immediately to tell him.
(She was about to get her diaper changed and get her p.j.'s on, so she was half naked. I had to take her picture exactly as she was when it happened!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And, for taking 3 big girl steps, she, of course, got to have Nana's glasses (after lots of cheering and clapping)!!
Photobucket
Walking wears a girl out!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandi said...

O Avery Claire! You are growing up way too fast! I can't believe you are already taking steps! I know Nana was glad she was there to see it and I am definitely sure your mommy was glad you were at home with her when you did it, not at daycare!!! That is the sweetest picture of you asleep in Nana's arms! You are so precious! Aunt B loves you and can't wait to see you again!

Ashley said...

Yay Avery Claire! Let the really fun times begin! :)

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, this was such an extra-special visit! I was so thrilled when you took those first steps! You are such a sweet, smart, beautiful, and happy little girl! Nana delights in everything you do! You are so much fun! I loved our play time and our snuggle time! I love you all so much, Nana

Allison Wesley said...

YAY Avery Claire!! What a big girl you are getting to be! Oh at the things you can get into now!!! :) So fun!!!

Post a Comment