Monday, November 21, 2011

Enjoying My Fashionista

We are loving our week off so far. We've played and played and played. Today we visited friends in Russellville and saw Daddy at school for a bit.


{I promise my child wears clothes at home, contrary to the stories my pictures might tell}.
She is a girl after her mama's heart...today, we found her some new red shoes and she wanted to wear them tonight.


I'd wear new shoes out of the store if it didn't embarrass my husband.



It does a Mama's heart good to walk out of the kitchen and see her sweet girl in her diaper and her new red shoes, watching The Backyardigans.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And it does a Mama's heart even more good to turn around in the kitchen and see her girl cheesin' for the camera.
Photobucket

And after her bath, she pulled a few select items out of her drawers and insisted on wearing them all at once. You can't even see the fleece pants I put on her to sleep in, but they're under the Elmo pants and the blue cotton shorts.
Photobucket

She knows what she likes. There's a lot to be said for that.


I can see lots of "discussion" about picking out clothes in our future. Wonder who'll win?


Just a quick sidenote...You might have noticed that I've made some changes to the blog this week. I have some spare time on my hands and am just trying to figure some things out.



I cannot figure this signature thing out {and I just accidentally deleted it from this post}, but I am moving on for now...before I scream. Brandi, did you ever figure it out? I can get it on here, but with a white background and it's aligned on the left side. Ugh!!


And - I CANNOT comment on anyone's blog. It's been this way since the summer, but I just haven't had time to try to figure it out. Last year, my school system used my school email address to register us at Google. Since my email address was already registered (through blogger), things got messed up on my blogger account. I had to have the tech guy create me a new blogger email address because I couldn't even log in. Since then, I can't comment. And I can't figure it out. I have tried and tried. So please don't think I'm not reading blogs and that I don't have anything to say. I love comments and know others do, too.



Guess I'll just start commenting on facebook. One day, I guess I'll create a new site and direct people from here to there so I can have complete control back!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I love your new pretty red shoes! Nana & Papa bought you a new Christmas dress that your new shoes will match! I can't wait to see you wearing it!
The new pictures are awesome! My favorite is the one your mommy put on the blog! How sweet you are sitting with those feet crossed! I love you sweet girl!! I am so excited that we see the Davis family tomorrow!
Brooke, I love the new Blog look!

Ashley said...

LOVE those red shoes...she's a girl after my own heart! Avery Claire's getup reminds me SO MUCH of Emma...the girl wears at least 4 shirts and 2 pair of pants to bed every night! I've definitely learned to choose my battles...she can wear whatever she wants at home, but I maintain control when we go places...for now anyway, ha! :)

Post a Comment