Friday, November 18, 2011

A Much Needed Break

The Davis family made a group effort to clean the house, wash some clothes, and straighten up. Avery Claire helped her Daddy and then used the pliers on a few other things that needed "fixin'" around here.
Photobucket

Now, the baby girl is fast asleep in her bed after a fun night of playing. The house is clean. The laundry pile is not too high. The bathtub and my book are calling my name. AND I have the next NINE days off!! That's right. No school for me next week! Believe it or not, I really didn't bring that much work home with me. And my husband booked me a massage for one of my days off. Go ahead. Be jealous. I know I'm a lucky girl.

I know my week will fly by, but I am going to enjoy every second I can with this monkey...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I sure do love you! I wish that I had the whole week off! I know that you & mommy will have so much fun!
Thanks Dusty for spoiling our baby girl! She deserves it!
We are so excited that we get to spend time with you all in Clay County next week! Love to you all, Nana
Go Aggies!

Post a Comment