Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Today, I am thankful for my life. We serve a Savior who knows us and loves us and forgives us. He has blessed me beyond measure...way more than I deserve.


We are thankful for our precious family. We have been blessed with the most amazing family anyone could ask for. I know a lot of people who feel torn between "your family" and "my family." "Our family" is just that...one big ole happy one.



Photobucket
I am so thankful for my sweet husband, who makes us laugh all of the time...and takes such good care of us...and sacrifices for us...and always reminds me to relax and not worry about the little things...and is the absolute best Daddy to my little girl.


We are so thankful for that little girl...her serious faces and her silly faces....her laughter....her independent, sweet, funny little personality. We are honored that we have been chose by Him to raise her.
Photobucket



“Be thankful in all circumstance, for this is God's will for you who
belong to Christ Jesus.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18


Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so very blessed! We enjoyed having our sweet family together for Thanksgiving! Papa and I love to have you all back home with us! We cherish our family time and we love you all more than you will ever know! Thank you Jesus for our happy, healthy, and loving family!
Avery Claire, you are such a joy to us! You are such a sweetheart and we love you so very much!
We are looking forward to Christmas! Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment