Saturday, November 19, 2011

Faces

Not only does Avery Claire say new words every day, she has some of the funniest, cutest faces. I can't capture them all, but here are a few.

This is her "I'm about to do something you'd tell me not to, so I'll wait until you're not looking" face.
Photobucket

This is her "my?" face - like when she sees herself in a picture or on the camera screen.
Photobucket

Silly
Photobucket

"Mine!"
Photobucket

"Cheese, Mama"
Photobucket

"I'm over it."
Photobucket

Sweet
Photobucket

Gosh, we love this girl!!
Photobucket

A few things she's said lately {I've got to start writing this stuff down}:




"That mine."




Every day, I ask her who was at daycare. I name someone and she says "cry." She tells me everyone there "cry" and we saw "awwwww." So sweet when she says it and cocks her little head sideways.




"Night-night." {Up until now, she's just said "bye" when it was time to go to bed."




A very clear, firm "NO!"




"Juice"




"Cookie"


"I not know."


"I want (cup)"



*I realized she is drooling in every one of these pictures. I just know one of those molars is going to break through soon.*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, we love your many precious facial expressions and your sweet voice is music to our ears! I listen to your sweet message on our answering machine at least a couple times everyday. You are such a smart and beautiful little girl! We are so proud of you! Can't wait to see you all next Wednesday!(really hoping for Tuesday!)Hugs and Kisses from Nana & Papa

Post a Comment