Monday, July 8, 2013

Late Afternoon Splash Pad Visit

Avery Claire and I literally spent hours cleaning out my car Monday, so I took her to the Splash Pad around 5 so she could have a little fun. By the way, 5 is the best time to go! There weren't many people there!

She has definitely gotten over her skittishness about the water. She is a wild chld, running all over the place. The only thing she avoids is the dumping  buckets, but I wouldn't be shocked if she braved that soon.





If you see her and ask her what happened to her knee, she'll tell you all about the big kid who knocked her down. He was big and he was wild. He turned around and she was there and he just plowed her. She jumped up, ran over to me, and was about to cry. I told her she was fine, so she sucked it up right as he came over to say he was so sorry. He realized she was telling me (like I didn't see it!) and figured he better apologize. 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this splash pad has helped her to be more brave in the pool! My favorite pic is the last one with her running under the splash pad! Post-card perfect! Love you all, Nana

Post a Comment