Monday, July 1, 2013

To Nashville We Go...


We went to visit Steph Monday...Avery Claire needed a sip of my coffee on the way.


It's so much easier to travel with a 3 year old!!!


Friends, be glad you don't live in TN!!! I was glad I filled up before we hit the TN line!

In other randomness, I stole a pin from my sis n law Sarah and ordered a cheap band with Avery Claire's birthstone from Amazon. Not sure if I love it or if it's just weird. I do know it would definitely look better on some else's hand!!


Guess who came home with us? Aunt Steph!!! I'm sure by the time her short visit it up, she will have decided to delay marriage and children by at least 10 years.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVED getting to visit with y'all!! I had so much fun! Avery Claire couldn't be more precious or perfect! I can't believe how good she was riding. Miss y'all already! Btw, I love your band.

Anonymous said...

I love your band with Avery Claire's birthstone on your pretty hand! Precious pics of my sweetie pie! Love you all! Nana

Post a Comment