Monday, July 15, 2013

Getting Beach Ready

If you don't have a friend who says "I'm picking up your kid tomorrow so you can get things done and get ready for the beach," you are missing out. I thank God for our sweet Becca, not just because she gave me an entire afternoon to get things done, but also because she is one of the sweetest, selfless, thoughtful people I know. Becca and I met in college at UA. She just so happened to be from Russellville, and we just happened to move to the area. She married "Daniel-ly" and moved back. I am so very thankful that God put us 15 minutes apart at this time in our lives and that my baby girl gets the chance to love her and be loved by her.

Avery Claire's favorite thing to do now is ride "fru da neighborhood!" I have to sit in the back and she sits in front with Daddy, buckled, of course. It absolutely tickles her...We love it because it excites her immensely!


Becca and Daniel wore her out yesterday. I took her to the store hoping she would fall asleep on the way home. We didn't make it to the store. 


So I did what any redneck mother would do. I got a couple towels and put her in the buggy and went about my shopping business!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all thankful for our sweet Becca for loving our precious Avery Claire! I remember riding our sweet babies around the neighborhood. Before long she will be wanting to practice driving in your laps. Our sweetie is growing up so fast! She keeps reminding me that next year she will be "4" and the year after that she will be "5" and starting "big girl" school! Let's not rush it! I love you all, Nana

Post a Comment