Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mid Week Randoms

I was thankful to have such good help today transferring my library carts to get painted.


Barbie is still with us. 


My child thinks if you're inside, shorts are not required.


"Mama, they have feathers inside?!!?


See? She does everything with us!


I got Avery Claire a shower cap today at Target. She loved it!!


And because her hair got a little wet (and because I knew she'd be out like a light when I dried it), we dried her hair for a minute. And then I got to hold her and just look at her. Some days I just want to freeze time. I love this age and stage and am so glad that I get to enjoy her this summer like I have.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these random pics! Precious shower cap! Love the last pic of our sleeping beauty! I am so thankful for my precious Avery Claire! She has brought me sooo much happiness and joy! Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment