Thursday, December 12, 2013

3 Year Old Class Christmas Party

Avery Claire's school Christmas party was Thursday. She has been so excited about it!

There was more food than any kid could ever eat. 


They were so precious giving Ms. Belinda her gifts. Each of them just had to make sure she knew which one was theirs and she made such a big deal over every one she opened. 


I love seeing Avery Claire at school. It's sweet to see her interact with her little friends. 





She LOVES Ms. Belinda and so do we. 


I was so glad I was able to go to her party! I'll make sure I make that happen every year from now on!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy that you got to share this with our sweet girl! It meant a lot to her that her mommy came to her party! I am also very thankful for Ms. Belinda! She is a blessing! We appreciate how much she loves our Avery Claire! Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment