Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Week Before Christmas {and Jack's shenanigans}


I had to take night pictures of my house. We weren't in for Christmas last year and I was so excited to decorate this year. I didn't get everything done inside that I wanted to, but the outside was exactly like I pictured it. 



There is nothing like hanging out watching The Grinch Stole Christmas with my little family and wrapping gifts. I'd finally caught up with monogramming (the night before we left town) and just enjoyed it. One of my favorite nights of this season. 


Jack's been up to a lot of silliness. His messes bothered Avery Claire! She would say "I hope he knows he's gotta clean that up."

 








We headed to Clay Co Saturday. We played with Cohen and Ruthie that afternoon. These three were so funny to watch. They had so much fun. And wore themselves out. 


Grandmother Jane and Blair came for a visit. 


Jack left a prize Sunday morning - nerf guns. Jack knew exactly the fun and chaos these would bring to the house. It was a little dangerous at times. 


Seriously. Dusty's face. That was real. And poor Sarah. They were yelling and she almost hit her knees out of confusion. 

I didn't make them pose. Seriously. 


Two peas in a pod before church. You could leave these two alone for days and they could handle whatever came their way. Makes me sad they can't play more often. 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, your house was gorgeous! Loved it! It looks so pretty! You are a great decorator! Loved making memories with my precious family! Y'all make me sooooo happy! Glad that Matt and Dusty got to relive their youth-even if it was at our expense! Fun times! Avery Claire, we have to get you and Blair together more often! Y'all always have so much fun! Love my family! Nana

Post a Comment