Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Gatherings Begin

If you hear her yell "Get your hands up!" or "Get on your knees!", please blame her daddy and her Uncle Matt.

We test drove a couple of cars this weekend. I think she got pretty comfy in this one. 


We had lunch with Grandmother Joann and Mike today. Grandma spoiled her AND gave her "a dollar." 


Silly kids. 



We exchanged gifts at Nana and Papa's this afternoon. 


Meet Bitty Baby. I asked Avery Claire what name she was going to give her baby. She quickly told me "her name IS Bitty Baby!"





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love our family! Thankful for our blessings! I know what to get Matt and Dusty for Christmas every year-Nerf guns! Fun times-Making memories! Avery Claire, I am happy that you love Bitty Baby! She is cute! Thankful for our time together! Love y'all! Nana

Post a Comment