Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Gatherings Continued...

We had Christmas at the lodge tonight. There are kids everywhere.

After we'd been there awhile and I thought to tell Avery Claire not to climb on the bunk beds, I was informed she's been climbing up on top like a monkey already. 



I had to put all of these pictures so you could see the additional people in each one. 







I was in the family before Ashley and Madi were born. It makes me feel so old to see how grown up they are now. 


And again with the stuffed animals. Avery Claire wants to see them and touch them, but she is so scared they might really be real. 


Steph thought she might convince her to get close. 


Two cutie pies. These two are so much alike. It takes them a bit to warm up, but once they do....



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our sweetie loves playing at the lodge with all the kids! Sweet! Love! Nana

Post a Comment