Sunday, May 4, 2014

14 Weeks




Don't even look at me. Her sweet, funny faces are too much. 



How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 is the about the size of a lemon. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m not sure. Around 5 lbs, maybe. 
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. I officially cannot button some of my pants. I rubberbanded for the last 2 days. 
Gender: We won't know for a few more weeks still. 
Movement: Not yet. 
Sleep: I get up once or twice to pee every night. I ordered a maternity pillow. I wasn't sure I needed one yet, but, for some reason, I sleep better with it! I think it's just that I can kind of prop on it. 
Cravings:  Bojangles chicken fingers and spicy fries. 
Symptoms: The acne, if that's what you call it. 
Best Moment this week: We loved spending the weekend at home with nothing to do!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our sweet girl is so excited about a baby in her mommy's belly! Brooke, you look beautiful! Love y'all! Mom/Nana

Anonymous said...

I just love your little partner helping you with the weekly updates of baby Davis!!! Her expressions are so cute!!! Getting excited!!!

Post a Comment