Thursday, May 29, 2014

18 Weeks



How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs about 7 ounces and is about 5.5 inches long from head to bottom. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Around 7 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I've still been wearing dresses, but I did break out the maternity shorts last weekend. And Elena Robertson, otherwise known to me as distributor of the summer maternity clothes jackpot, sent me a bag full of great stuff! I think I can get through summer without having to buy anything! 
Gender: We lied. We can't wait. No, really, we could've waited another week. But our moms wanted to do a gender reveal, and it just worked out much better for us to do it this week than next, so we figured we'd just go ahead and go to the 4D place near us and get her to call the cake lady and have a cake made for next Wednesday. We'll have a very low-key gender reveal! 
Movement: Yes, it seems to be higher this week. 
Sleep: I've been sleeping great! I even sleep through the night some nights! 
Cravings:  Dr. Pepper. I'm gonna make a Piggly Wiggly run when we visit CC next week to get some caffiene free DP. That way I can drink it guilt-free!
Symptoms: The acne, still. I hesitate to say it, but I think it's maybe 3% better this week. 
Best Moment this week: School's out for summer! We have a lot planned already, but I am so looking forward to spending the summer with my little family. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, you look beautiful! I am so thankful that you are doing great and feeling wonderful! I am so excited about the reveal-only 4 more days! Love you sweetie! Mom.
Avery Claire, your little sibling is growing! Love my little model! Nana

Steph said...

Brooke, you look great!! I love your outfit! I'm so excited to find out what you are having!! Steph

Anonymous said...

Where's the party? Mike

Post a Comment