Wednesday, May 7, 2014

15 Weeks




How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 is the about the size of an apple (about 4 inches long and 2.5 ounces).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m not sure. Around 6-7 lbs, maybe. 
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. I officially cannot button some of my pants. I've worn dresses all week. 
Gender: We won't know for a few more weeks still. 
Movement: I've thought a couple of times this week that I might have felt baby. How can you know for sure the first times? It's so slight and sudden! 
Sleep: I get up once or twice to pee every night. I ordered a maternity pillow. I wasn't sure I needed one yet, but, for some reason, I sleep better with it! I think it's just that I can kind of prop on it. 
Cravings:  Bojangles spicy fries still! 
Symptoms: The acne. It's at it's all time worse on my forehead! 
Best Moment this week: Feeling those sweet little flutters (I'm pretty sure that's what it was!)

We've really got to work on these pictures. I think we may have to change our setting. Dusty takes the picture from near our bed and there just isn't enough room. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment