Friday, May 30, 2014

School's Out for Summer

Today was the last day of school!!! 


Can you believe how much our baby has grown this year? I don't think she's a baby anymore, but I'm not ready to completely let that go! 


I picked her up this afternoon and we headed for Miami Ice!


I sent her Daddy this picture and titled it "you might be a redneck." Why not let your pinwheel hang out the window when you're traveling down the road?


And she turned into a princess when we got home! 


I'm so looking forward to this summer. It took us a few months to get pregnant, which started to get frustrating. Now, I think God knew what he was doing in giving me these couple of months with just my girl. We have two months ahead of us to do exactly as we wish and we cannot wait! We're gonna enjoy every second!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love our little beautiful princess so much! She is growing up so fast! Glad that y'all have the summer off together! I loved the relaxing summers spent with my babies! Looking forward to this summer too. I love time that I get to spend with my family! Love y'all more than you will ever know! Nana

Post a Comment