Friday, May 16, 2014

TGIF

"Mama, I'm just relaxing." I don't know where she learned that!!

I love to keep up with things this chick says. Every day, she says something that I want to write down and never forget. I think they've been talking about Heaven a lot at school this week. 

One day, she asked, "Mama, why did those bad guys put those horns on Jesus' head? He didn't suh-vive to die on the cross." (She kept saying this and I just couldn't interpret exactly what she was trying to say. 

She went on to say "He wasn't in the tomb when they opened it up. He's coming back for us someday. What will we eat in Heaven?"
Me: "Do you think we will be hungry in Heaven?"
AC: "Yeah. What if we can't eat there? I want some of those tiny pop tarts if He has any." And after she thought for a minute, "I don't know if we will get to eat there. I've never been there."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I am happy that you are getting some "relaxing" time after a busy week at school! I am thankful that you are learning about heaven at school! I can't wait to hear all about it! I love and miss you sweetie! Nana

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely the most precious post of all!! She really pays attention in Chapel! Avery Claire, He didn't deserve to die on that cross, but He did because He loves us so much.....You make my heart so happy

Post a Comment