Wednesday, June 4, 2014

19 Weeks




(Please excuse our appearance. Avery Claire's hair is wet, we were headed to dry it, and in anticipation of her falling asleep doing so, I had to get a picture in.)

How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs about 8.5 ounces and is about 6 inches long from head to bottom. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Around 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I'm officially in all maternity pants/shorts. Although my Nike shorts, rolled and pushed down, have gotten a lot of use this past week!
Gender: We had an ultrasound Tuesday and we had a reveal party Wednesday. Check other posts for that news!
Movement: Yes! This baby is a mover! Dusty even got to feel one kick last night.
Sleep: I've been sleeping great! I even sleep through the night some nights! 
Cravings:  Hmmmmm.....I can't say anything in particular. I could still eat Bojangles every day.
Symptoms: The acne, still. And I've eaten a fourth to a half of a bottle of Tums this week. Heartburn has set in. 
Best Moment this week: Finding out Baby's gender!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of mommy and daughter! Brooke, you look great! We are so excited that we are blessed to be getting sweet boy cousins to play together! I know that they will be best buddies! Avery Claire will be busy trying to keep them straight! She told me that she is going to teach them how to share! So sweet! Love all my babies! Nana

Post a Comment