Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Still Pooling It

Avery Claire honed her swimming and jumping skills again today. At the pool. Honestly, I was perfectly okay with the pool. She's happier, and it's closer than the beach!


I enjoyed lunch on the balcony with my girl before we headed to Foley for the afternoon. 


We at at Sea N Suds with Dad's cousin and his wife. She thinks these two hung the moon. 




Debbie and Kenn live in Saraland, so they come to eat at Sea N Suds. The wait was long, but so enjoyable and cool near the water!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our sweetie loves to jump and go under! Thankful that she is learning to swim! Enjoyed out time with Kenn and Debbie! Matt and Sarah feel the same way about Avery Claire! So sweet! I am so thankful that they are close! Love my family! Nana

Post a Comment