Sunday, June 29, 2014

Girl's Weekend

Just throwing this one in there to show you her silly personality. She gets so shy in public. But give her a few minutes...here's what you get.
We had a girls weekend. Dusty went with Freddy and Jason to Kentucky to the race...


So we got wild and crazy and changed Avery Claire's earrings. She was so excited and wanted Daddy to see, so we sent him a picture. 



We went to the pool for a bit yesterday morning, then headed to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 in the afternoon. I wasn't sure how she would like it, but she really enjoyed it. I saw someone say HTTYD2 > Frozen. I wouldn't agree with that, but it's a really cute movie. 



We made a couple of stops after the movie. You can tell I take pictures of everything. Avery Claire got a little Sophia pencil set at Target and was practicing writing "R's." She hopped out of the stroller and said "You wanna take a picture of my R's?"


An ice cream break after dinner bought me a few minutes of peace and quiet! 


And then this girl was worn out and hit the sack early! 


She watched a Berenstain Bears epidsode about a wishing star and has been asking a lot about the wishing star. We've explained that shooting stars are really hard to see. It's been too cloudy to even see the stars at night, but we've told her she can always wish and say a prayer for something that she would like to happen. All week, she's been wishing she could buy one of "those baby tractors from Walmart for Bennett." Today, she got her wish! 


I sent her to time out a bit ago for whining and told her she was going to have to lay in her bed and rest for a bit when she got out. Here's what I found when I went to get her out of time out. 


She looked so sweet, but I did move her so she didn't have to sleep on the hard floor. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep taking those pictures! We love every one! Sounds like a fun, busy weekend! Love those new earrings! Our sweet girl is growing up so fast! I can not imagine my sweet girl whining! Sweet pic of her falling asleep! I told y'all that she is always tired when y'all say she is whining! Love and miss y'all much! Nana

Elena said...

I am so jealous of you and your nap taking child.

Post a Comment