Sunday, June 15, 2014

Beach Bound

We left for the beach this morning. There were definitely some tears shed on my part 'cause we had to leave Dusty behind. It's for a really great reason, but it's not the same!

We had to hit the pool as soon as we got there! Avery Claire had to show off all she'd learned at swimming lessons last week! 


We were glad to get to see Papa for Father's Day! This girl loves her Papa!!


We need to get a better picture of us, preferrably one in which I have make up on and haven't driven for 7+ hours with a 4 year old. 

Thanks, Daddy, for always being such a kind, sweet, funny, Godly example for us. I'm so proud to call you mine!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hated that Dusty could not be with us! So thankful for his job closer to home! We enjoyed watching our little "fish" in the water! She is so much fun! Love the sweet pics of my hubby with my babies! He is the best husband, daddy, and papa! I love that I get to share my life with him! I am truly blessed! I love my precious family! Nana

Post a Comment