Saturday, June 21, 2014

21 Weeks



How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs about 12 ounces and is about 10.5 inches long from head to heel - about the size of a carrot.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Around 10-12 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes, especially at night when I lay down. Or maybe that's the only time I'm still enough to feel it so much. 
Sleep: I've been sleeping great! I even sleep through the night some nights! 
Cravings:  White Cheddar Cheez-Its!
Symptoms: The acne, still, although I've seen a little bit of improvement. And heartburn. 
Best Moment this week: We've had an eventful week! Avery Claire and I went to the beach with Nana, Papa, Matt, & Sarah. Dusty wasn't able to go with us, but for a great reason! He started a new job! AND we finally locked in a name for Baby Boy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, we are so thankful that you are doing great with this pregnancy! You are beautiful! Cute pic of our sweetie pointing to her baby brother! Love the name for our baby boy! Love y'all, Nana

Post a Comment